An important message for our customers.
Here at Press Up and in our venues, the safety of our guests and team members are our top priority.
All Press Up venues are now closed for the foreseeable future in order to comply with government advice on social distancing.
Delivery and takeaway are available from the following venues:
- Angelina’s Deli
- DIME Coffee Hatch at The Devlin
- Elephant & Castle – Temple Bar, Rathmines, Monkstown, The Beacon
- Wowburger – Parnell St, Wexford St, Ranelagh, The Square Tallaght
- Dollard & Co Pizza
Please see below measures in place in these premises:
- Social distancing – Strict measures have been put in place to ensure social distancing for queuing and collecting takeaway food. These include one way queue systems, floor markers outlining appropriate distance, and plexiglass screen guard at till / collection points to add an extra level of protection for our team members. We would kindly as that anyone entering our venues to collect, including delivery drivers, respect these measures put in place.
- Sanitisation – A sanitisation station is situated inside the door, please ensure to sanitise hands upon entering.
- Contactless payment – We kindly request that contactless payment is used where possible.
- Keep Cups – All coffees will be served in take away cups, we will not accept reusable cups for the time being.
- All condiments, utensils, and self-serve items will now be handed out by staff upon request.
- Team Members – All of our team have been fully trained to ensure appropriate levels of sanitisation, including disinfecting door handles, menus, and common areas every 20 minutes.
We are actively monitoring coronavirus (COVID-19) updates from the World Health Organisation and will continue to respond based on the best advice of the H.S.E., Irish government, public health authorities, and medical professionals.
Restaurant Group Bookings
We operate a standard cancellation policy where by parties cancelling within 48 hours of booking are charged a cancellation fee of 20e per head (dining reservations) and 10e per head (drinks reservations), this applies for groups of 8 and above only.
In light of the current situation with Covid-19 Press Up will waive cancellation fees for group dining and drinking reservations across our restaurants and bars until March 29th 2020.
Event & Exclusive Hire Bookings will be dealt with on a case by case basis, please contact your account manager to discuss.
Hotel Reservation Bookings
Due to Covid-19, we have temporarily revised our bedroom cancellation policy for individual reservations.
- Hotel Website / Direct reservations.
Continue to be free of charge up to 24 hrs prior to arrival. If cancelled outside policy then the value of the 1st night stay is charged and we offer a credit note to be redeemed against a future stay.
- Online Travel Agency online reservations (Booking.com etc)
Continue to be free of charge up to 72 hrs prior to arrival. If cancelled outside policy then the value of the 1st night stay is charged and we offer a credit note to be redeemed against a future stay.
- Pre-Paid / Advance Purchase reservations.
These reservations will continue to be fully non-refundable. We will be offer 2 options. 1). Move reservation fully to alternative date. 2). we offer a credit note to be redeemed against a future stay.
For more information on your booking, please get in touch with your hotel / booking reservation team.