NEW GOVERNMENT GUIDELINES
We take our responsibility extremely seriously to protect our staff and guest’s health and will continue to follow government guidelines. The government have outlined new rules that must be in place to ensure safety of staff and customers:
- Outdoor dining will remain as it is now. Indoors will only be for people who are fully immune.
- Unfortunately, only customers who have immunity can dine inside. We will need customers to show vaccination cert or digital passport on arrival.
- Customers must wear a face covering while walking around the premise, including walking to table, toilets, or smoking area.
- There will be a maximum of six people to a table.
- Good news, there will not be time limits indoors!
To book your preferred restaurant, please visit their website directly to reserve your table.
Don’t forget that Press Up Gift Cards are available to purchase online, they can be either posted to you or delivered via email to your inbox.
YOU’RE IN SAFE HANDS
We are all in need of a little enjoyment and long overdue catch up with loved ones. We want your experience with us to be fun and relaxing, but we know that won’t happen unless you feel comfortable and safe. That is why we’ve put together the ‘You’re in Safe Hands’ program, a safeguarding program based upon the best public health and government advice.
- Contactless sanitation stations have been set up at venue entrances.
- Queuing – To avoid queues, our staff will use a waitlist tool that will notify guests by text message when their table is ready.
- Bookings – For venues that previously were walk in only (Wagamama, Stella Diner), we have changed our booking policy to allow bookings. Whilst we welcome walk ins always, we encourage guests to book in advance to avoid disappointment.
Social Distancing & Service
- Our restaurants, bars and hotels have been adapted to ensure the adequate social distancing requirements are met between tables. Where necessary perspex screens have been installed and certain tables will be out of use.
- Table service will now be in effect across all bars and pubs.
- Click & Collect and delivery service will remain available for many of our restaurants. Please see the individual websites for more details.
Cleaning & Hygiene
- Modified cleaning protocols have been introduced which increases the frequency of cleaning and check-ups on all communal spaces, contact/touch surfaces, and washroom facilities.
- Tables and any physical touch points (menus, seats, coat hangers etc) will be fully sanitised between guests.
Further safety measures will be adopted for all hotel stays, which can be read in detail here.
We hope that these measures give you some reassurance that you enjoy yourself in any one of our venues knowing that your safety is our priority.
If you’ve got any questions, feedback or ideas, we’d love to hear from you at email@example.com