WE’VE MISSED YOU!
We couldn’t be more excited to start welcoming guests and staff back into our venues!
Press Up will reopen venues in accordance with updated regulations and, of course, with the safety of our customers and staff as our number one priority. Please read below for our full Covid-19 Safeguarding Program.
- Americana at The Devlin
- Angelina’s Deli
- Anne’s Bar
- Captain Americas – Grafton St, Blanchardstown, Cork
- Bison Bar & BBQ
- Dollard & Co.
- Elephant & Castle – Temple Bar, Rathmines, Monkstown, The Beacon, Churchtown, Elephant & Castle at The Mayson
- Glasson Lakehouse
- Layla’s at The Devlin – Dinner service only
- Mary’s Bar & Hardware
- Peruke & Periwig
- Sophie’s at The Dean
- Stella Cinema
- Stella Diner
- Tomahawk Steakhouse
- The Grayson
- Union Cafe Mount Merrion & Deli
- Wagamama – South King St, Dundrum, Blanchardstown
- Wowburger – Ranelagh, Tallaght, Wexford St, Parnell St.
- The Clarence Hotel
- The Dean
- The Devlin
- The Lucky Duck
- The Mayson
- The Workman’s Club – Beer Garden only
- Vintage Cocktail Club
- Roberta’s Restaurant & Bar
- Mackenzie’s – From Friday 17th July
- The Liquor Rooms – From August 10th
- The Workman’s Club venue
- Queen of Rebels, Cork
- John’s Bar & Haberdashery- From 29th July
To book any Press Up restaurant please call (01) 533 7777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
YOU’RE IN SAFE HANDS
We take extremely seriously our responsibility to protect our staff and guest’s health, and to continue to play our part in the community effort to stop the spread of Covid-19.
We are all in need of a little enjoyment and long overdue catch up with loved ones. We want your experience with us to be fun and relaxing, but we know that won’t happen unless you feel comfortable and safe. That is why we’ve put together the ‘You’re in Safe Hands’ program, a safeguarding program based upon the best public health and government advice.
- Contactless sanitation stations have been set up at venue entrances. We require all customers to clean hands with hand sanitiser provided.
- Queuing – To avoid queues, our staff will use a waitlist tool that will notify guests by text message when their table is ready. Where there are queues, social distancing floor markers are in place.
- Bookings – For venues that previously were walk in only (wagamama, Stella Diner), we have changed our booking policy to allow bookings of any size. Whilst we welcome walk ins always, we encourage guests to book in advance to avoid disappointment.
Social Distancing & Service
- Our restaurants, bars and hotels have been adapted to ensure the adequate social distancing requirements are met between tables. Where necessary perspex screens have been installed and certain tables will be out of use.
- Customers are encouraged to view menus online using the QR prompts on our tables. Physical menus are also available and are either single use, or in covers which are sanitised with Dettol spray before and after every use.
- Service style will be adapted in line with the best public health advise – straws available on request, garnishing reduced, minimum contact between staff and customers when delivering food & drink to the table.
- All linen napkins, where used, are single used and laundered at a high temperature by our partner Key Hygiene, before being returned in sealed deliveries.
- Across all bars and pubs, table service will now be in effect, so there is no need to order at the bar.
- Click & Collect and delivery service will remain available for many of our restaurants. Please see the individual websites for more details.
Cleaning & Hygiene
- Modified cleaning protocols have been introduced which increases the frequency of cleaning and check ups on all communal spaces, contact/touch surfaces, and washroom facilities.
- All cleaning products used are manufacturer approved for use against viruses, bacteria and similar risks.
- Tables and any physical touch points (menus, seats, coat hangers etc) will be fully sanitised between guests.
- Hand sanitiser is located at each service station, pass and back of house areas for staff.
Further safety measures will be adopted for all hotel stays, which can be read in detail here.
How are we protecting employees?
- All workflows and processes have been reviewed and adapted in line with public health advise to ensure maximum staff safety and social distancing.
- Full training must be completed by all employees prior to them returning to work, covering hand hygiene, PPE usage, cleaning regimes, and employee / guest health.
- Face masks have been made available to all employees in line with public health advice, and hygiene stations are readily available at all service points and back of house.
- Each venue has an appointed representative charged with ensuring that Covid-19 measures are strictly adhered to in their workplace.
We hope that these measures give you some reassurance that you enjoy yourself in any one of our venues knowing that your safety is our priority.
If you’ve got any questions, feedback or ideas, we’d love to hear from you. But no more Zooms.