Frequently Asked Questions
How do I use a Press Up E-Voucher?
When visiting any Press Up venue, simply show your e-voucher to a member of staff on your phone or printed out when settling your bill. They will scan the QR code and accept the voucher as a form of payment, no need for you to do anything! If there is a remaining balance it will stay on your voucher, so you can use again.
How long are Press Up Gift Cards valid for?
Press Up Gift Cards are valid for a period of 5 years from the date of purchase. They do not lose any balance if not used during this period.
I ordered a physical Gift Card and it has not arrived?
Gift Cards are only available for postal delivery within Ireland and Northern Ireland. All Orders are delivered via An Post to a nominated residential or business address. Gift Cards cannot be delivered to a PO Box or Locked Bag address.
Please allow 3-5 working days for delivery. During seasonal periods, please allow additional days for delivery.
An Post is sub-contracted to Press Up for carrying out delivery of physical Gift Cards ordered online. Press Up does not guarantee the delivery of the orders within the timeframe specified as this is dependent on An Post processing times.
My Gift Card was not received by email?
If we send emails where a mailbox is full, a server is down or firewalls are present, the email may be delayed or may not be delivered. Some workplace email addresses will be subject to firewall restrictions, and some email servers may deliver the voucher to spam/junk folders.
In some instances email providers can filter e-gift cards or receipt emails into your spam folder or ‘promotions’ folder.
Please check before contacting us if your voucher has not arrived.
How do I register my Gift Card?
Protect your Gift Card by registering it here. Why register? Registering your card allows you to link your details with the card, thereby allowing you to protect the balance should the card be lost or stolen. Don’t forget to opt in to hear from us and we’ll also send you regular communications about Gift Card promotions and what’s happening across the Press Up Group. You do not need to register your Gift Card in order to use it.
How do I check the balance of my Gift Card?
Visit our Gift Card page here and click on ‘Balance’, enter your card / e-voucher details and your card balance will appear.
Where can I use my Press Up Gift Card?
Press Up Gift Cards can be used in all Press Up venues.
Press Up Gift Cards cannot be used for deliveries ordered through partners Just Eat, Deliveroo or UBER Eats. They may be used to pay for takeaway collections when ordered over the phone, please mention on the phone to staff when ordering.
Please note that Press Up Gift Cards can not be used in Cleaver East at The Clarence as it is not part of the Press Up Group.
Press Up Gift Cards are no longer part of the Loylap network. If you have purchased a Press Up Gift Card prior to 2019 please contact us to switch it over to our new system. Your card value will not be affected.
If the above FAQs did not answer your query, please contact us at email@example.com and we’ll be on hand to help. Please note that our gifting email is monitored Monday to Friday 9am-5pm.
Terms & Conditions
- Press Up Gift Cards become subject to the Terms and Conditions upon purchase.
- The Press Up Card is available in euro (€) only. The Card is not a credit card, or a charge card, nor is it a debit card linked to a current account. It is a prepaid card which means that money must be loaded onto the Card at the time of purchase
- It is the purchasers responsibility as the purchaser to ensure that the recipient of the Press Up Gift Card is aware of the Terms and Conditions that apply to the Press Up Gift Card.
- Press Up Gift Cards can be exchanged for goods and services in any Press Up Venue. For a full list of Press Up venues please visit pressup.ie.
- Values are non-transferable, cannot be exchanged for cash equivalent and are non-refundable.
- Our gift cards have an expiry date of 5 years from date of purchase.
- Register your Gift Card and check your balance online at pressup.ie
- Minimum load value of a Press Up Gift Card is €10.
- The cardholder can be used as often as the cardholder would like while the card is valid and until the total amount has been used up. Gift Cards can also be used in conjunction with other payment methods.
- Gift Cards cannot be refunded, or exchanged for cash. Gift Cards cannot be replaced in the event of lost or stolen Gift Cards (physical and digital).
- In the event of suspected or proven fraud and/or improper use of the Press Up Gift Card, Press Up reserves the right to suspend (pending investigation) or cancel any Gift Card without notice.
- For queries related to Gift Cards please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Press Up will not be liable to you or anyone else for any losses suffered or incurred due to delay in delivery or for any lost or misdirected Gift Cards, including any Gift Cards lost or misdirected in the mail. Lost or stolen cards shall not be replaced or refunded.
- Your eVoucher will be emailed to the email address provided. The voucher must be presented at the venue in order to redeem.
- eVoucher must be presented on arrival at the venue, restaurant or bar. Gift Cards and eVouchers that have been altered or damaged in any way will not be accepted.