Graphic Design and Production Executive
Press Up Hospitality Group is Ireland’s leading hospitality group with over 60 venues, and over 2,000 people on our team. We are committed to building careers for our best and brightest across all roles. With our continued expansion there is a constant stream of new openings and great prospects for those with drive and ambition.
The Design Executive will be responsible creating original designs for our venues based off briefs from the marketing team and working within the venue’s brand guidelines, as well as assisting the other Group Designers as required. This means working on designs that impact our brands from every day print items to big marketing campaigns. This is a fantastic opportunity for a creative and driven candidate who is looking to grow their career in design with Ireland’s leading hospitality group.
Assisting the Group Designers in the creation of design assets
Managing the workflow of multiple projects at once and ensuring designs and prints are delivered on time.
Listening to briefs, taking direction well from senior designers and deliver high quality designs that meet the specifications
Show initiative and bring your ideas to the table and contribute to the design process
Experience using Adobe Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, Acrobat
Extremely organised with strong attention to detail a must
Proficient in both spoken and written English
Knowledge and experience of the printing process a major benefit
The ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously while maintaining close attention to detail and meeting tight, frequently changing deadlines
Be a team player and work well with other Designers and the marketing team as a whole
Advanced understanding of social media content, channels, and ways to interact with audiences online
- Continual training and development
- Career progression within the Group
- Free Staff meal on shift
- Gratuities *
- Press Up Hospitality perks card, entitling you to many discounts across our 60+ venues
- The Press Up Social Club which organises regular fun-filled activities and gatherings for teams across the group
- Wellness at work events
- Travel incentives
- Refer a friend scheme
- External company discounts
- Gym membership discounts
- Employment Assistance Programme – a confidential employee benefit designed to help you deal with personal and professional problems that could be affecting your home life or work life, health and general EAP service provides a complete support network that offers expert advice and compassionate guidance 24/7, covering a wide range of issues.
*Applicable to certain positions
Apply For This Position
"*" indicates required fields