Press Up Hospitality Group is Ireland’s leading hospitality group. With over 60 Venues in the Hospitality and Leisure industry and almost 1,800 people on our team, there are great opportunities for advancement across the Group. We are committed to building careers for our best and brightest across all roles. With our continued expansion there is a constant stream of new openings and great prospects for those with drive and ambition.
We are currently looking to recruit experienced Bar Staff to join our great teams in our venues across Dublin. If you would like to be considered for this exciting role, please do get in touch.
To apply for this role, please send your CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title in the Subject Heading.
Please indicate your specific availability in your application.
- Fluent English
- Previous experience working as a Bartender essential
- Excellent presentation
- Ability to work both as a team and alone
- Outgoing and friendly
- Self motivated
- Capable of working flexible hours
- Knowledge in and passion for cocktails
- We have integrity
- We listen
- We care
- We develop talent
- We go above and beyond
- We embrace diversity
- Continual training and development
- Career progression within the Group
- Gratuities *
- Press Up Hospitality privilege card, entitling you to many discounts across our 40+ venues
- The Press Up Social Club which organises regular fun-filled activities and gatherings for teams across the group
- Wellness at work Events
- Travel Incentives
- Refer a friend scheme
- External company discounts
- Gym Membership discounts
- Employment Assistance Programme – a confidential employee benefit designed to help you deal with personal and professional problems that could be affecting your home life or work life, health and general EAP service provides a complete support network that offers expert advice and compassionate guidance 24/7, covering a wide range of issues.
*Applicable to certain positions
Press Up Hospitality Group owns and operates almost 60 venues in Ireland, in certain instances we may feel your skills and experience may suit another role we have available.
By submitting your application, you are permitting Press Up Hospitality Group to contact you for other opportunities within the Group.