Press Up Hospitality Group is Ireland’s leading hospitality group. With over 60 venues in the Hospitality and Leisure industry and over 1,800 people on our team, there are great opportunities for advancement across the Group. We are committed to building careers for our best and brightest across all roles. With our continued expansion there is a constant stream of new openings and great prospects for those with drive and ambition.
We are currently looking to recruit experienced Bar staff to join an exciting team across our venues in Dublin. . If you would like to be considered for this exciting role, please do get in touch.
- Fluent English
- Previous experience working as a Bartender essential
- Excellent presentation
- Ability to work both as a team and alone
- Outgoing and friendly
- Self motivated
- Capable of working flexible hours
- Knowledge in and passion for cocktails
- We have integrity
- We listen
- We care
- We develop talent
- We go above and beyond
- We embrace diversity
- Continual training and development
- Career progression within the Group
- Free Staff meal on shift
- Gratuities *
- Press Up Hospitality privilege card, entitling you to many discounts across our 60+ venues
- The Press Up Social Club which organises regular fun-filled activities and gatherings for teams across the group
- Wellness at work events
- Travel incentives
- Refer a friend scheme
- External company discounts
- Gym membership discounts
- Employment Assistance Programme – a confidential employee benefit designed to help you deal with personal and professional problems that could be affecting your home life or work life, health and general EAP service provides a complete support network that offers expert advice and compassionate guidance 24/7, covering a wide range of issues.
*Applicable to certain positions
Press Up Hospitality Group owns and operates over 60 venues in Ireland, in certain instances we may feel your skills and experience may suit another role we have available. By submitting your application, you are permitting Press Up Hospitality Group to contact you for other opportunities within the Group.