Group Wedding and Events Executive
Press Up Hospitality Group is Ireland’s leading hospitality group with over 60 venues, and over 2,000 people on our team. We are committed to building careers for our best and brightest across all roles. With our continued expansion there is a constant stream of new openings and great prospects for those with drive and ambition.
An exciting new role has opened for a Group Wedding and Events Executive in Press Up Hospitality Group. This is an excellent opportunity for those with a passion for Weddings and Events, with a background in hospitality and customer service, to build their skills in a fast-paced environment.
The candidate must be highly organised and attention to detail is paramount in this role. The candidate must have previous experience in a similar role in a hotel or venue.
- Responsible for selling off-site wedding events for all Dublin Properties within the Press Up portfolio. Provide information, quotations, proposals, and contracts to customers in a timely and accurate manner.
- Respond to all wedding event enquiries for assigned venues.
- Ensure that detailed files are maintained from the initial meeting until the wedding/event is complete. Prepare detailed event sheets, detailing client’s requests and communicating effectively to all relevant departments.
- Acting as a one-stop shop for clients for detailed wedding event planning and working closely with banquet operations, food and beverage management, and external suppliers.
- Attend weekly BEO meetings with operations teams across assigned venues.
- Working closely with the meetings and events team to achieve sales targets and KPI’s.
- Conducting in-person and virtual site inspections.
- Hosting wedding menu tastings and planning meetings with wedding couples.
- Assisting in the planning and execution of tradeshows and in-house wedding events.
- Provide support and collaborate alongside the wider sales, meeting, and events department.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in an events/wedding role (preferred).
- Positive, can-do attitude and strong work ethic.
- Excellent organisational and communication skills.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be focused on providing exceptional customer service and always maintain a professional appearance.
- Continual training and development
- Career progression within the Group
- Free Staff meal on shift
- Gratuities *
- Press Up Hospitality perks card, entitling you to many discounts across our 60+ venues
- The Press Up Social Club which organises regular fun-filled activities and gatherings for teams across the group
- Wellness at work events
- Travel incentives
- Refer a friend scheme
- External company discounts
- Gym membership discounts
- Employment Assistance Programme – a confidential employee benefit designed to help you deal with personal and professional problems that could be affecting your home life or work life, health and general EAP service provides a complete support network that offers expert advice and compassionate guidance 24/7, covering a wide range of issues.
*Applicable to certain positions
Apply For This Position
"*" indicates required fields