Brand & Marketing Executive
Press Up Hospitality Group is Ireland’s leading hospitality group with over 60 venues, and over 2,000 people on our team. We are committed to building careers for our best and brightest across all roles. With our continued expansion there is a constant stream of new openings and great prospects for those with drive and ambition.
We are currently looking to recruit a Brand & Marketing Executive to join our in-house marketing team. This is a permanent contract following a successful probationary period.
This is a unique opportunity to join the in-house Marketing team at Press Up Hospitality Group, the brand leader in Ireland’s hospitality industry. We are seeking a dynamic and passionate marketing professional to work on our exciting portfolio of hotel brands.
If you live and breathe social media, have a keen creative eye, know your its from your it’s, and love a good pun, we want to hear from you.
- Campaign Execution - Responsible for continued execution of the marketing strategy across a selection of Press Up brands. This includes but is not limited to campaign execution, campaign optimisation and post campaign analysis.
- Marketing Support - Working with the Head of Hotel Marketing, you will execute a comprehensive always on marketing strategy covering brand building, digital and PR support. This will include website updates and optimisation, email marketing, copy writing, and creating design briefs.
- Social Media - Develop and execute a thumb-stopping social media strategy using the most up to date and dynamic formats. This will require you to get out and into the venues to shoot content regularly.
- Email Marketing – Developing a comprehensive email marketing calendar. Pro-actively grow the customer databases, review the email marketing journey (sign up, automation campaigns etc).
- Brand Development – Develop creative ideas to drive brand engagement and loyalty, the wackier the better!
- PR Support – Manage media requests, organise photo shoots, and support on PR activities such as events, press drops and media outreach.
- A minimum of 2-3 years’ experience working in a similar role, field or industry (only candidates with relevant experience will be considered).
- A strong creative side.
- Proven experience delivering end to end campaigns.
- Ability to work well within a team, as well as with internal and external stakeholders to coordinate marketing campaigns.
- A sound understanding of the basic marketing principles including brand management, digital marketing, content and the latest industry trends.
- Experience managing social media for brands, creating and writing content, and building a strong social media following.
- A meticulous eye for detail and grammar.
- A passion for food, hospitality and entertainment.
- Integrity and adaptability are key.
- Enjoy and thrive in a fast-paced work environment.
- Previous experience within the hotel industry would be considered as a plus.
Send the below to firstname.lastname@example.org by 16th of March, with the role you are applying for clearly stated in the title;
- Question 1: The most important reason why you are suited to this opportunity.
- Question 2: Outline one campaign that you’ve been involved in that you are particularly proud of.
- Question 3: Your favourite hospitality brand and why.
- Your detailed CV
- Your salary expectations
- Any relevant references
- Continual training and development
- Career progression within the Group
- Free Staff meal on shift
- Gratuities *
- Press Up Hospitality perks card, entitling you to many discounts across our 60+ venues
- The Press Up Social Club which organises regular fun-filled activities and gatherings for teams across the group
- Wellness at work events
- Travel incentives
- Refer a friend scheme
- External company discounts
- Gym membership discounts
- Employment Assistance Programme – a confidential employee benefit designed to help you deal with personal and professional problems that could be affecting your home life or work life, health and general EAP service provides a complete support network that offers expert advice and compassionate guidance 24/7, covering a wide range of issues.
*Applicable to certain positions
Apply For This Position
"*" indicates required fields