Press Up Hospitality Group is Ireland’s leading hospitality group. With over 60 Venues in the hospitality and leisure industry and almost 1,800 people on our team, there are great opportunities for advancement across the Group. We are committed to building careers for our best and brightest across all roles. With our continued expansion there is a constant stream of new openings and great prospects for those with drive and ambition.
We are currently seeking a Group Hotel Marketing Manager to work on our exciting and expanding portfolio of hotels including The Dean Cork, Galway and Dublin, The Devlin, The Clarence, The Mayson, Glasson Lakehouse and more in the pipeline. This is a senior role that requires you to develop and lead on marketing strategy, working closely with revenue and sales, plan and execute world class campaigns for our hotels, as well as drive an always on strategy that drives growth across the business. This is a fantastic opportunity to grow your career with Ireland’s leading hospitality group.
A senior marketer with 5+ years experience at a senior role within a commercial setting, must have extensive knowledge of the hotel and hospitality industry and a proven track record of leading successful campaigns.
- Minimum 5+ years’ experience working with or in the hotel or hospitality industry across marketing at a senior level.
- Commercially focused with experience in working with revenue and sales teams to drive business strategy.
- Extensive understanding of digital marketing, booking engine optimisation, GDS, and all online revenue channels. Ability to critically analyse digital results to create insights and reports for the wider business.
- Proven experience delivering end to end campaigns, ideally overseeing multiple projects at a time.
- Has a strong understanding of all things marketing: brand management, digital campaigns, content curation, PR & media management, social media & and how all can be utilised effectively to deliver information and impact results.
- A creative individual who excels in group projects while also having the ability to drive their own and team’s success.
- Experience in agency and stakeholder management, as well as budget management.
- Ability to work with the wider marketing team, revenue and sales, operations, as well as internal and external stakeholders to coordinate marketing campaigns.
- An ability to put in to practice the fundamental marketing principles, and work cross functionally with digital, content and PR.
- Experience managing social media for brands, creating and writing content.
Press Up Hospitality Group Benefits:
- Continual training and development
- Career progression within the Group
- Press Up Hospitality Group privilege card, entitling you to many discounts across our 60+ venues
- The Press Up Social Club which organises regular fun-filled activities and gatherings for teams across the group
- Wellness at work Events
- Travel Incentives
- Refer a friend scheme
- External company discounts
- Gym Membership discounts
- Employment Assistance Programme – a confidential employee benefit designed to help you deal with personal and professional problems that could be affecting your home life or work life, health and general wellbeing. Our EAP service provides a complete support network that offers expert advice and compassionate guidance 24/7, covering a wide range of issues.
Press Up Hospitality Group owns and operates almost 60 venues in Ireland, in certain instances we may feel your skills and experience may suit another role we have available.
By submitting your application, you are permitting Press Up Hospitality Group to contact you for other opportunities within the Group.