Press Up Hospitality Group is Ireland’s leading hospitality group. We are committed to building careers for our best and brightest across all roles. With launching our fitness and wellness business, Power, there will new openings and great prospects for those with drive and ambition.
Power operate luxury health clubs; individual in style, bound by a common philosophy: to empower our guests both inside and outside our clubs. Each club consists of a gym floor, two industry leading studios and relaxation pool coupled with a sauna and a steam room.
REPORTING TO: The Head of Wellness and Fitness
LOCATION: Power, Galway
This is a unique opportunity to join the team at Power, Ireland’s leading premium fitness operator, who is opening Galway’s leading health club in Q1 2022. We are seeking a torchbearer for the Power experience, somebody who embodies our brand and our ethos. You will be directly responsible for the management of people, community and club operations.
We are looking for somebody with an ambitious & entrepreneurial mindset. You must be people centric but also have a keen eye for detail when it comes to operations.
A key area of focus will be on ensuring any member or guest who walks through the door enjoys the best experience possible. You will also be in charge of developing your team of mavens who are empowered, passionate and invested in the Power brand, making it come to life in the studios on a daily basis
• Continually improving and innovating the in club member experience.
• Ensuring all brand principles are executed on in the club and that member experience is never compromised.
• Recruiting, training and managing great staff for the Front of House (FoH) function.
• Scheduling all FoH staff for shifts, off-site promotions and other events as required.
• Building a strong team culture, so each member of the team embodies our ethos.
• Dealing with enquiries, complaints and emergencies.
• Ensuring compliance with health and safety legislation.
• Management of third party vendors as needed.
• Are extremely passionate about fitness and wellness
• Enjoy working in collaboration with a team to create new ways of connecting and building our community
• Are a people driven person, and want to create an industry leading guest experience
• Experience recruiting and growing a team
• Experience training a team and developing individuals
• A leader who is able to inspire a team – embodying Power’s brand
• Strong project management skills and the ability to delegate
• Minimum 2+ years’ experience in customer centric industry role
• Integrity and adaptability are key
• Enjoy and thrive in a fast-paced work environment
Send the below to email@example.com with the role you are applying to clearly stated in the title;
• Question 1: 3 reasons why you are suited to this opportunity
• Question 2: Your best idea for building a strong customer community
• Question 3: 1 goal for 2021 – personal or professional
• Your detailed CV
• Any relevant references
• Links to any relevant social platform profiles – LinkedIn or Instagram