Want to join a vibrant and rapidly expanding hospitality company that celebrates diversity, encourages individuality, and believes that work should be both rewarding and enjoyable? Here at Press Up, we are more than just a team; we are a group of passionate professionals who embrace the unique talents and perspectives of every individual. We are proud to foster an inclusive environment where everyone can be their authentic selves, while collectively contributing to our shared success. If you're seeking a career that combines growth and acceptance, whilst also having fun, please apply and join this journey with us.
You’ve heard of Press Up Hospitality Group, We are growing and looking to hire ambitious, experienced Restaurant Management to help us continue to be the most well-loved and innovative Hospitality company in Europe.
As a Press Up Manager, you will be accountable for team success, profit and performance growth, delivering sales and ensuring outstanding quality.
The manager is responsible for delivering agreed standards, playing the leadership role and driving moral.
**Please note that this is a talent bank search, for any of our perspective upcoming management positions. You may only be contacted within the next 6 months.
- Coordinate the operation of the Restaurant during scheduled shift with the support from the Restaurant General Manager
- Upskill, manage and motivate staff
- Respond to customer queries and complaints
- High standards of quality control, hygiene, and health and safety
- Deliver superior guest services and ensure absolute customer satisfaction
- Appraise personnel’s performance and provide feedback to keep team motivated and productive
- Control costs and minimise waste
- Nurture a positive working environment and lead by example
- Comply with all company policies and procedures
- Have experience within a high-volume venue
- Flexibility with shift times
- Be committed to continual personal improvement and advancement in their profession
- Have a keen eye for detail · Be a hands-on natural leader
- Level-headed/sensible and consistent in nature, trustworthy and reliable
- Ability to work flexibly under pressure with a good sense of humour
- Approachable with excellent people skills and positive attitude
- Superior customer service skills and an understanding of customer experience
- Strong operational experience
- Previous experience and strong knowledge of food and beverage essential
- Strong communicator
- At least 4 years’ experience in a management role
- You will have the drive, appetite and ambition to excel within a high-reaching target driven environment.
- Agile – must be comfortable adapting and flexing workloads to accommodate business needs
- Highly Organised – can balance multiple priorities
- Continual training and development
- Career progression within the Group
- Free staff meal on shift
- Gratuities *
- Press Up Hospitality perks card, entitling you to many discounts within Press Up
- Multiple external discounts
- Regular fun-filled activities and gatherings for all teams across the group
- Wellness at work events
- Travel incentives
- Refer a friend scheme
- Gym membership discounts
- Employment Assistance Programme – a confidential employee benefit, designed to help you deal with personal and professional problems that could be affecting your home/work life. Health and general EAP services provide a complete support network that offers expert advice and guidance 24/7.
*Applicable to certain positions
Apply For This Position
"*" indicates required fields