Press Up Hospitality Group is Ireland’s leading hospitality group. With over 60 Venues in the Hospitality and Leisure industry and almost 1,800 people on our team, there are great opportunities for advancement across the Group. We are committed to building careers for our best and brightest across all roles. With our continued expansion there is a constant stream of new openings and great prospects for those with drive and ambition.
Press Up Hospitality Group are looking for a Senior Baristas to help us run a Premium Christmas Retail Stall in Dublin City Centre, operating until December 24th. So if you’re a passionate Barista who loves all things festive, we’d love to hear from you.
To apply for a role with us, please send your CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com
Please indicate your specific availability in your application.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Preparing and serving hot and cold drinks such as coffee, tea, artisan and specialty beverages.
- Cleaning and sanitising work areas, utensils and equipment
- Describing menu items and suggesting products to customers
- Servicing customers and taking orders
- Receiving and processing customer payments
- Follow company policy and procedures at all times
Key Skills and Attributes:
- Great communication skills
- A happy, friendly personality
- Customer service skills and knowledge
- High level of attention-to-detail
- Enthusiasm to develop your skills and knowledge
- Adaptable to change and willing to embrace new ideas and processes
- Ability to work unsupervised and deliver quality work
- Positive and approachable manner
- Team player qualities
- We have integrity
- We listen
- We care
- We develop talent
- We go above and beyond
- We embrace diversity
- Continual training and development
- Career progression within the Group
- Gratuities *
- Press Up Hospitality privilege card, entitling you to many discounts across our 60+ venues
- The Press Up Social Club which organises regular fun-filled activities and gatherings for teams across the group
- Wellness at work Events
- Travel Incentives
- Refer a friend scheme
- External company discounts
- Gym Membership discounts
- Employment Assistance Programme – a confidential employee benefit designed to help you deal with personal and professional problems that could be affecting your home life or work life, health and general EAP service provides a complete support network that offers expert advice and compassionate guidance 24/7, covering a wide range of issues.
*Applicable to certain positions
Press Up Hospitality Group owns and operates over 60 venues in Ireland, in certain instances we may feel your skills and experience may suit another role we have available.
By submitting your application, you are permitting Press Up Hospitality Group to contact you for other opportunities within the Group.