Press Up Hospitality Group is Ireland’s leading hospitality group. With over 60 Venues in the Hospitality and Leisure industry and almost 1,800 people on our team, there are great opportunities for advancement across the Group. We are committed to building careers for our best and brightest across all roles. With our continued expansion there is a constant stream of new openings and great prospects for those with drive and ambition.
We are currently seeking an Experienced Wait Staff to join our incredible teams in our venues across Dublin. If you would like to be considered for this exciting role, please do get in touch.
To apply for this role, please send your CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com with the job title in the Subject Heading.
Please indicate your specific availability in your application.
Reporting to: Manager on Duty
- Following directions and examples of senior staff and managers
- Recommending dishes and drinks with full knowledge of product and daily specials
- Knowledge on gift card, voucher and cash payments
- Full use of handhelds for taking orders
- Communicating with customers to resolve complaints and ensure satisfaction. Relay all issues to manager on duty
- Adhering to checklists provided, keeping the restaurant clean and orderly at all times
- Running food, drinks and resetting tables
- Up selling products to enhance sales and customers experience
- Following training plans set out by managers
- Answering phones and greeting customers in a timely manner
- Building rapport with the customers, getting to know locals and chatting in a friendly professional manner to guests
- Min 1 Year experience in restaurant industry
- Team orientated
- Ability to work efficiently under pressure
- Professional and outgoing personality
- Patient and friendly with demonstrated experience in problem solving
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Available evenings, weekends and holidays
- We have integrity
- We listen
- We care
- We develop talent
- We go above and beyond
- We embrace diversity
- Continual training and development
- Career progression within the Group
- Gratuities *
- Press Up Hospitality privilege card, entitling you to many discounts across our 60+ venues
- The Press Up Social Club which organises regular fun-filled activities and gatherings for teams across the group
- Wellness at work Events
- Travel Incentives
- Refer a friend scheme
- External company discounts
- Gym Membership discounts
- Employment Assistance Programme – a confidential employee benefit designed to help you deal with personal and professional problems that could be affecting your home life or work life, health and general wellbeing. Our EAP service provides a complete support network that offers expert advice and compassionate guidance 24/7, covering a wide range of issues.
*Applicable to certain positions
Press Up Hospitality Group owns and operates over 60 venues in Ireland, in certain instances we may feel your skills and experience may suit another role we have available.
By submitting your application, you are permitting Press Up Hospitality Group to contact you for other opportunities within the Group.